ninepointer
CGN frequent flyer
- Location
- Central Ontario
My Model 70 .270 gets 100 yard 1 1/8" groups with Core-Lokts and my Model 760 .308 groups 1.5".
On the 13 deer I've shot with Core-Lokts I've never had a Core-lokt "blow up" or other wise cause an unacceptable amount of damage. I have however had some lung pass-thrus where there was absolutely no bullet expansion. Dead deer nonetheless.
Last month I shot a buck through the lungs at 150 yards. Entry hole was .30 cal and the exit hole was the size of a looney. 2 days later I shot another buck in the base of the neck at 25 yards. No pass-through and the area of damaged meat was about the size of a grape-fruit.
Sounds good to me.
On the 13 deer I've shot with Core-Lokts I've never had a Core-lokt "blow up" or other wise cause an unacceptable amount of damage. I have however had some lung pass-thrus where there was absolutely no bullet expansion. Dead deer nonetheless.
Last month I shot a buck through the lungs at 150 yards. Entry hole was .30 cal and the exit hole was the size of a looney. 2 days later I shot another buck in the base of the neck at 25 yards. No pass-through and the area of damaged meat was about the size of a grape-fruit.
Sounds good to me.


















































