While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Down here state side we had a primer shortage for over a year but it easing up. Around my area of NC Remington primer have always be scarce,you can find some LR on occasion but never LRM or any Rem. pistol primers,not sure why Federal was the same way but I've seen more Fed. primer this past year than I ever have before.
Winchester and CCI seem to have the market cornered on everything there pretty much what everyone carries in all varieties,Wolf primer in SP,SPM and SR are around also but there hit and miss as far as being in stock on a regular basis.
http://www.wideners.com/ put there Wolf primers on sale last week for $18 US per K I bought 2K each of the SP,LR and LRM even after paying Hazmat fees and shipping I save $170 US over what I could have bought any of the other locally. Primer prices have gone crazy all of a sudden around here ranging anywhere for $32 to $40 US. I've been reloading for a long time so I keep a stash and I can wait them out for better prices.
I also got the email blitz from Wideners last week. Amazing prices on primers. Too bad Wolf primers are not legal for import into Canada..Lucky you!
dB
I also got the email blitz from Wideners last week. Amazing prices on primers. Too bad Wolf primers are not legal for import into Canada..Lucky you!
dB