remington revolving carbine search

Might of seen one hanging on the wall for sale at Ramakkos in Sudbury last week - not sure though. Might be worth a phone call 4u.
 
mine is cap and ball non restricted ,fun to shoot and it is uberti .Had it over 10 years now and believe I got it from milarm in edmonton as it matched my revolver Cheers
 
Thanks for the input guys

I am referring to the cap and ball 44 revolving carbine, shes the non restricted one. Eyeballed the ones Epps has, but they are cartridge and I'd rather have a cab and ball.

I WAS going to blow my bank roll on the circuit judge that profit river has, but it was deligated restricted and I've rather not have another gun I can only take to the range. Was very dissapointed when I found this out, as it looked like a 410 shotgun supreme, quite the downer.

Il give this Ramakko a call, fingers crossed.
 
Marstar doesn't carry uberti.

I could, but honestly I'd rather not because the import fee is half the cost of the gun, and I'd rather only deal with Clay for the real expensive units that are impossible to get here. I will ask Shooters choice if they can bring one in as they are an Uberti dealer.
 
Back
Top Bottom