Remington Rolling Block Pistols

The Model 1871 rolling block pistol uses the No. 2 frame, but it is .50 centrefire. The rimfire rolling block pistols have a different, unique frame. Try S&S Firearms for parts.
Regards
 
You could try firing a question to: ht tp://www.rollingblockparts.com/index.html

I've found Kenn to be pretty helpful and he might know where to track down something like that.
 
Uberti made a Rem Rolling block in 22 hornet at one point. I think I'd trade a kidney for one of those, LOL.
I've always liked the style; how is their pointability?
 
I've always liked the style; how is their pointability?

They feel great in the hand but suffer from rather stiff springs so trigger pull is horrendous and the sights leave a lot to be desired. There were some early target guns made with better sights but I've yet to find something I think would look right on my 1871....
 
Not meaning to jump this thread, but, Tactical, what is the OAL of the casing that you are useing in your 1871? And are you useing cut dowm 50/70 case's?
 
Ahh,, so you ended up with that one. Reason i asked was the 50 rem casings that i got from the states awhile a go, looked to be a little short. And playing with a trimmer and some 50/70 cases's, i found that i had some extra room in the chamber. Was wondering just what the actual case lenght should be.
 
Back
Top Bottom