Remington STS/Winchester AA

4n2t0

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
.....................................

.....................................
 
Last edited:
Also if you don't reload it may prove benificial to buy what the reloaders will want so you can resell your once fired hulls and recover some cash. AA and STS are easy to get 10 cents each for down here maybe less in Ont I don't know. Gun club are not in demand here for reloading.
 
Also if you don't reload it may prove benificial to buy what the reloaders will want so you can resell your once fired hulls and recover some cash. AA and STS are easy to get 10 cents each for down here maybe less in Ont I don't know. Gun club are not in demand here for reloading.

I have never paid for Hulls. If I had to pay .10 cents a Hull to reload I would stop reloading. Gun Clubs are excellent for reloads.
 
I have never paid for Hulls. If I had to pay .10 cents a Hull to reload I would stop reloading. Gun Clubs are excellent for reloads.

Boys don't like the gun clubs here for some reason. I have never tried them. We have paid for hulls here since I can remember, cost of being in the woods I guess. I won't tell you what a 28ga AA will bring here:)
 
Any problems with the NIB Gun Clubs Win/64? I heard the steel head can cause ejection problems. Any truth to that or just snobby backlash?

I use a break open gun with an extractor and have had no problems.
 
AL Flahartys (spelling?) in Toronto usually has flats of target shells for $55 - check their ad in Ontario Out of Doors or call them. These are not AA loads they are SuperTarget loads. AA are more (everywhere)

Hummasons in Ancaster (sell AA and SuperTarget) and Lawrys in Caledonia also have good prices (Lawrys sells Federal Top gun 1 oz loads not 1 1/8 oz loads, do not sell AA)

Hummasons also have very good prices on lead, powder, all other shotgun components.
Call ahead if you want powder because they keep it at a separate location
 
Back
Top Bottom