Remington Thunderbolts on sale

I have a brick, what is your address??

You keep it. Thanks. :)

Seriously, I would not take the stuff for free as long as there are other types of 22 ammo out there. If the comet hits and the zombies rise up and civilization ends, I'll revise my standards. Not before then.
 
haha sounds good, im not trying to force anyone to like them, just had personal success and no hate for them

Luke

You keep it. Thanks. :)

Seriously, I would not take the stuff for free as long as there are other types of 22 ammo out there. If the comet hits and the zombies rise up and civilization ends, I'll revise my standards. Not before then.
 
$17.95/500 in Lebaron, one of the best deals around. All my guns love them, very few failures, dont find them any dirtier then any other .22 I shoot. Maybe they stepped up the QC lately?

Guess I have been lucky as well. My 10/22 seems to eat these with no problem and when I clean her up I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Went through about 200 yesterday with 1 FTF.
 
Always find it interesting ammo has one of the strongest Luv Hate relationship. Seems most luv a brand or hate it, not much middle ground.
 
I've put almost 1 box (50rds) through my 597 during ammo tests and of the 2 types I was trying that day, they grouped the best. Although they had the most fail-to-fires and mis-feeds. They have actually been one of the 2 better performing ammos that I have tried so far for consistency....
 
My advice is to buy them and try them. Best group I ever shot was with my High Standard and Thunderbolts. Before my Mosquito was broke-in, that's all it would reliably shoot. Some of my handguns prefer them and all of my rifles do fine by them. If they dirty your gun, clean it. I bought 2 cases at LeBaron, a couple of years ago for $14.99 a brick. I don't regret it and would do it again, but maybe only 1 case this time.

+1 here. only cheap 22 that reliably feeds in my G17 AA kit... Blazer is/was harder for me to find locally...
 
So it is probably a good idea to avoid buying these...They had them on special at Le Baron I never shot them before, but I guess I know why they had so many boxes left.
 
My first ever brick of .22 was thunderbolt and I actually liked it. Worked fine in my cooey 60 and 64. Not too many FTF's Got it for free when I bought those .22's at epps. It was only like 16$ a brick there at the time, about 3 years ago. I would not pay 35$ a brick for it at CT though, when winchester 555 is only 20$ at wal mart. Its decent but ther eis much better stuff out there for around the same price or cheaper.
 
Back
Top Bottom