Alright CGN,
I just picked up a UML from here scoped and ready. Lots of reading, what have you guys used for powder/pellets/projectiles?
I'm looking into using some Parker 300 match hunters (have a few already) but want to see if there is other stuff you guys are using to success.
I'm am an OCD reloader so measured is mostly
Is anyone using BH209? Depending on what manual you read it seems you can or can't use it.
Pro Patria
I just picked up a UML from here scoped and ready. Lots of reading, what have you guys used for powder/pellets/projectiles?
I'm looking into using some Parker 300 match hunters (have a few already) but want to see if there is other stuff you guys are using to success.
I'm am an OCD reloader so measured is mostly
Is anyone using BH209? Depending on what manual you read it seems you can or can't use it.
Pro Patria


















































