Remove

ctw

Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Location
nova scotia
I have a percussion cap and ball muzzleloader and l can’t id it.
It looks like a modern/replica of a Lyman DeerStalker with 24 inch octagon barrelbut this barrel is 22 inch.
No brass and it has a thin soft recoil pad
The only markings are a serial number, .50cal and a kind Double lined stretched out letter M?
Any help would be great?
Pm me
 
Last edited:
Sure it's not the letter I for Invest Arms? Invest Arms makes guns for Lyman, so if it looks a lot like a deer stalker that may be why.
There was also an Italian maker named Mavi that I believed used a letter M.

Does this gun have Italian proof marks?
Posting pics might also help.
Here is a link to some Invest Arms models. Look like any of them?
http://www.investarm.com/eng-avancarica.html
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom