remove

I've seen the match ammo go anywhere for $30 to $45 US pre 20 rd. box here in the states,the only difference between the match brass and the standard GI brass is the primers are crimped in the standard combat ammo and the match brass is not. So the brass isn't worth any more really I give about $8 US for my last 50 pieces of 61 LC brass.
 
I recently bought some Hornady Match 168 Gr 308 for $35 a box, here in Canada. but could only get two boxes. More would have been worth more to me. $40 a box, isn't a bad price.
 
I recently bought some Hornady Match 168 Gr 308 for $35 a box, here in Canada. but could only get two boxes. More would have been worth more to me. $40 a box, isn't a bad price.
I was @ Reliable last month and Hornady 168 grain was only $24 after taxes and they had a whole wack of it.
 
The Old LC Match is not really worth anything anything more than 20.00 per boxe it's performance is about par to hunting ammuntion and it way below the performance standards of the Match ammuntion that is on the market today. Remember the military requirement of the day for the ammmunition was 2 MOA considering the MBR's of the time had a requirement of 3 MOA with issue ball ammunition ,hardly what I call match quailty today.
 
There was an ad on the EE a month ago selling 14 boxes of 175 gr LC , I replied being the 17th to view the ad , it was all sold for around 15.00 a box and a local sale to boot in a matter of seconds ( but not to me ):bangHead:
 
I was @ Reliable last month and Hornady 168 grain was only $24 after taxes and they had a whole wack of it.

308 and Match? not a bad price as that is near bulk 7.62 ammo price, hornady website advertises it for $33 a box. You should have bought it all. its basically TAP ammo which is not cheap by any means.
 
Last edited:
I found the Old LC Match .308 phenomenal stuff! I do not what the sceptics are talking about. Stop drinking the 7-11 coffee and perhaps it will reduce that twitchy finger. $15 my arse
 
Back
Top Bottom