I picked up a second hand Traditions Pursuit XLT ML, after getting home and doing some research i have found that these ML's have a screw in breach plug for easy cleaning and unloading, the problem is...mine doesnt look like every other pursuit xlt ml for some reason. they all have(and you can plainly see) the removable plug its got a grippy edge to grab onto it and its just there in plain sight to see. but mine doesnt look like that at all. the plug is inside and you can see it once its cracked open. it looks like it could be removed if i have the wrench to do it, but i tired with pliers but it doesn't budge.
DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE THIS ML, AND CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION? I CANT GET A HOLD OF THE SELLER(NOT A CGN MEMBER) TO FIND THIS OUT, AND WITH ML SEASON IN 1 WEEK I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW. THANKS!
DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE THIS ML, AND CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION? I CANT GET A HOLD OF THE SELLER(NOT A CGN MEMBER) TO FIND THIS OUT, AND WITH ML SEASON IN 1 WEEK I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW. THANKS!


















































