Remy rod

snurge

Regular
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I just bought an original1875 Remington revolver but the long cylinder pin is missing an inch off the front end.would an uberti replica part fit or do I need to find an original?Also does any one make the heeled boolits for the 44 rem CF? Thanks all
 
I have the same revolver, also have the same broken pin. Would be good if a Uberti will fit, I was thinking of welding a piece of rod with a proper looking end on it.
I recall checking in to Uberti Rem. guns, on the parts list something was different. Maybe the rod dia.? Maybe can use part of the Uberti to extend the original? Can't recall.
Keep us posted on your Quest.
 
Indeed Jethunter does sell a heeled .44 boolit. Search, "Antique pistol bullets," in the EE ammo/reloading section. It is an older post, because he is overseas until July.
 
Back
Top Bottom