The other thread on Zouaves reminded me of this question.
Why is there almost no talk of Zouave rifles (repro or otherwise) in Canada while stateside they seem to be the most affordable and often decent quality minie rifle available?
Up here it's all about the Parker Hale enfield minie rifles... which I suspect is partially due to Canadian's interest in Enfields, ties to Britain etc, but still I wonder.
While I'm asking - what have been people's experiences with Zoave rifles? Worth getting and shooting?
Why is there almost no talk of Zouave rifles (repro or otherwise) in Canada while stateside they seem to be the most affordable and often decent quality minie rifle available?
Up here it's all about the Parker Hale enfield minie rifles... which I suspect is partially due to Canadian's interest in Enfields, ties to Britain etc, but still I wonder.
While I'm asking - what have been people's experiences with Zoave rifles? Worth getting and shooting?


















































