Reproduction Walker or Dragoon revolvers

tokguy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Location
Buffalo Republic
Who sells them? I see lots of 1851 navies and 1860 army models but not much in the way of repro "Horse Pistols".
Does anybody have any suggestions as to where to shop ( or where not to ) for one?
 
I have a 2nd generation Colt Walker which I have shot quite a bit. It is amazing how high these shoot, about two feet high at 25 yards. I guess it would hit a man somewhere out to 100 yards or more. I had a much taller brass sight installed & it shoots to point of aim now. Much more fun to shoot . 60 grs of fff sure foul it up fast though.
 
Probably a stupid question but I would like to know if the Colt Walker is a restricted pistol? If yes why?????!!!!!!??????
 
it is, made after 1898, see if it were made before 1898 it"d an antique and where its made after 1898 its considered modern.
 
Back
Top Bottom