I enjoy building stuff in my workshop but I had a really busy year at work this year but I still snuck out out to the shop as much as I could. The year is not over yet and I have a bit of time off so hopefully I can add to this list but here is what I got done so far.
Here is a pic of my workbench. Accross from that is my 13" lathe, 30" mill drill and 14" bandsaw.
View attachment 232197
Early in the year I finished a Rigby rifle built with a Green Mountain 45 Cal rifle blank. I pack casehardened the lock and bits in a 2:1 wood to bone charcoal and nitre blued the small parts and rust blued the barrel.
View attachment 232199
View attachment 232201
View attachment 232202
View attachment 232203
View attachment 232204
My next post will be a Marlin 1893 I restored
Here is a pic of my workbench. Accross from that is my 13" lathe, 30" mill drill and 14" bandsaw.
View attachment 232197
Early in the year I finished a Rigby rifle built with a Green Mountain 45 Cal rifle blank. I pack casehardened the lock and bits in a 2:1 wood to bone charcoal and nitre blued the small parts and rust blued the barrel.
View attachment 232199
View attachment 232201
View attachment 232202
View attachment 232203
View attachment 232204
My next post will be a Marlin 1893 I restored









































































