Good day,
I currently have 2 x S&W .44 Russian Model 3s that I'm contemplating getting fully restored, not just refinished.
There is some pitting in both, a loose cylinder in one (however quite tight in DA), and the trigger is very very stiff in DA for the other...needless to say there is some 'smithing' required.
I'm well aware that even a great end product may result in a reduced value as far as 'collectability', however I really do not intend to part with them.
Is anyone aware of a reputable place in Canada that offers this service?
Cheers, and thanks in advance!
I currently have 2 x S&W .44 Russian Model 3s that I'm contemplating getting fully restored, not just refinished.
There is some pitting in both, a loose cylinder in one (however quite tight in DA), and the trigger is very very stiff in DA for the other...needless to say there is some 'smithing' required.
I'm well aware that even a great end product may result in a reduced value as far as 'collectability', however I really do not intend to part with them.
Is anyone aware of a reputable place in Canada that offers this service?
Cheers, and thanks in advance!


















































