Restricted to Antique status change?

djani2

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Sherwood Park
I have in my collection several registered restricted class handguns, that, after reviewing and researching I am confident that they should actually be classified as Antique under the regulations specific to caliber and date of manufacture. My question is, has anybody actually had the CFC "change" the status of a gun to Antique from restricted or even non-restricted, and how would I go about this?
 
As long as it is an "antique" it's easy. Just send an e-mail with photo's and description to:
sfss-firearmident@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Put it attention to: Michael Bartlett
If you have a PAL include that number. They usually e-mail out the "letters" on Friday. I've put in a request on Thursday and had the letter the next day. As long as it meets all the criteria, you're good to go. Cheers
 
Back
Top Bottom