Revolver nipples from U.S.A.

Skinny 1950

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Location
Vancouver
I ordered some new nipples for a revolver from Track of the Wolf over two weeks ago along with a wrench and a mold for .440 cal balls for use in a .45 cal. rifle.
So far it hasn't showed up....the nipples are "gun parts" is this a problem at the border??? If so what can I do about it???
Any ideas on this will be helpful.....Thanks
 
5 to 7 % of their products are held up for 22 to 28 days due to random Canadian Customs checks. They have their ducks in a row as far as US Customs is concerned, so don't worry.
Send them an email after about the 28th day mark if you don't have the parcel. In the meantime I don't think you have anything to worry about.
 
I have ordered lots of nipples from Track of the Wolf and no issues. I would give them a call or email as I have been very pleased with their service.
 
Back
Top Bottom