Rifle Shoppe Communication?

deadman

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
I sent an email to The Rifle Shoppe inquiring about one of their products. Its been a while and I've gotten no response. Can anyone here tell me if its worth a follow up or should I just be more patient? Its the only place I've found where I can get what I'm looking for so its a bit frustrating. Are they still in business? Too busy to answer emails?

Just figured I'd ask the question to see how others' experience has been.
 
The Rifle Shoppe is infamous for not responding - even worse when they have your money for an order.

Unfortunately they are often times the "only source" for something you want.

Find a couple of the muzzle loading sites and search Rifle Shoppe - you will find everything you didn't want to hear about them.

It would seem that more than just their products reflect the 17th/18th Century - their speed of communication and shipping is right up there as well :)
 
The Rifle Shoppe is infamous for not responding - even worse when they have your money for an order.

Unfortunately they are often times the "only source" for something you want.

Find a couple of the muzzle loading sites and search Rifle Shoppe - you will find everything you didn't want to hear about them.

It would seem that more than just their products reflect the 17th/18th Century - their speed of communication and shipping is right up there as well :)

That's discouraging to hear but my interests are typically cyclical, so by the time it arrives I should be excited again to receive it!
 
What are you looking for specifically. There are a number of very good suppliers of traditional muzzle loading supplies in the US that are "Canada Friendly" and observe "modern retail practices" :)
 
If they have stuff in stock they usually ship out right away but if it is not in stock wait time over 4 years is not unheard of.

That has not been my experience. As I recall, the last items I ordered were in stock and ready to ship for weeks before repeated inquiries prompted them to actually ship.
 
Back
Top Bottom