Rifle suggestions

powdergun

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
I'll be looking for a decent inline for Junior as he just passed his hunter training.
There are a lot of entry level rifles out there. My preference is for a basic inline with a scope for sights. Recently I tested a CVA wolf and found it to be one of the cheapest POS I've ever handled.

What experiences or suggestions do you guys have for rifles for a youngster that fall around the price range $300 to $500 tops.
 
I'll be looking for a decent inline for Junior as he just passed his hunter training.
There are a lot of entry level rifles out there. My preference is for a basic inline with a scope for sights. Recently I tested a CVA wolf and found it to be one of the cheapest POS I've ever handled.

What experiences or suggestions do you guys have for rifles for a youngster that fall around the price range $300 to $500 tops.

I don't own an inline but I am shopping for one.
To date the best deal I have come across, at a good price with good reviews is the TC Impact. Looks like it comes with a stock insert so Jr. won't grow out of it. There is no scope included but that can come later. I see them on sale for 239.00 at Cabalas.ca or 269.00 if camo finish is your thing. Same price at Lebaron.

Good luck.
 
Back
Top Bottom