Roller Rebuild Pictures

Randy B

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Location
Madawaska
A few pictures of some of the projects I have on the go.
50-90 Sharps 38-55 Win and a 22Rimfire #2
DSCN8937.jpg

DSCN8936.jpg

DSCN8935.jpg

DSCN8934.jpg

DSCN8933.jpg
DSCN8932.jpg

DSCN8930.jpg

DSCN8929.jpg

DSCN8926.jpg

DSCN8925.jpg

Cheers
 
I love the frame size of the #2 action. I have one in 32-20 - they're big enough to still feel like you're holding a real gun, but light enough to carry all day if you had to.
 
Very nice! Great looking wood too.

Who does the wood and metal work for you? I'm still deciding who to send one or 2 of mine to for barreling.

I do all my own work, The wood is from Treebone carving (New Mexico)
It comes close to 90% finished. Barrels are from Douglas ,Actions are Sweeds from Trade EX. Sights are gathered up from here and there.
 
Back
Top Bottom