Rolling block all ready to roll...

flintyboom

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I got my Pedersoli 45-70 rolling block from Marstar last week, and 200 new brass.
I mounted my globe front sight and vernier tang sight on it, and I'm loading up a bunch of ammo with Hogdon 777, and Goex ffg blackpowder and Lyman 457125 cast bullets.
I'm going to sight it in, and plink a bit on Saturday, so we'll see how it shoots.
 
I got my Pedersoli 45-70 rolling block from Marstar last week, and 200 new brass.
I mounted my globe front sight and vernier tang sight on it, and I'm loading up a bunch of ammo with Hogdon 777, and Goex ffg blackpowder and Lyman 457125 cast bullets.
I'm going to sight it in, and plink a bit on Saturday, so we'll see how it shoots.

Looks good, have fun. I have a Navy Arms (Pedersoli) I bought at an auction in the US last month - going through the import process hope to see it in 2-3 weeks.
Navy Arms Rolling Block 45_70_A.jpg

Retreever
 

Attachments

  • Navy Arms Rolling Block 45_70_A.jpg
    Navy Arms Rolling Block 45_70_A.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 174
Well, not exactly black powder, or antique, but I too an having a beautiful rolling block imported from the USA. It's a post 1912 Remington-UMC Rolling Block 1910 in 7mm. She's a beauty for being at least 100 years old.

IMG_6890 (Custom) (2).jpg
IMG_6887 (Custom).jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6887 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_6887 (Custom).jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_6890 (Custom) (2).jpg
    IMG_6890 (Custom) (2).jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 157
Back
Top Bottom