Rondy near Owen Sound Ont.

nessy357

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
87   0   1
Location
vanc.isl.
Anyone belong to the club or going to the Rondy at Owen Sound on Labour Day weekend ?
Was reading about it on thetraditionalmuzzleloadingassociation website the OP is Trois Castors ?
IIRC this is one of the biggest in Ont. just wondering if any cgnutters have been ?

Cheers nessy.
 
Last edited:
Thanks that would be appreciated.
Trois Castor had a thread last yr ont TMA website, IIRC they re-enact the battle of 1812 with a lot of Americans re-enactors, the whole town gets involved, if it's the same one I'm thinking of ?
Cheers nessy
 
My son attended one up around there last year. I'll see if I can find the pictures. Looked like a good time. Seem to me to earlier though, like spring.

Here are the photos that I had from my son. Looks like this was in the spring, still snow on the ground. Looks like it was a good time.

RondyBrucecounty7.jpg

RondyBrucecounty6.jpg

RondyBrucecounty5.jpg

RondyBrucecounty4.jpg

RondyBrucecounty3.jpg

RondyBrucecounty2.jpg

RondyBrucecounty1.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom