Rooster's 1892...unloved

tokguy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Location
Buffalo Republic
After telling an aquaintance about my 1889 antique he got me to take a look at his Granddads revolver.
Roosters92001.jpg

Sadly other than the family history involved... as his granddad got it for breaking a horse...I fear it's not worth much. A mistreated old girl; who sadly enough isn't old enough. Serial's in 230000 range puts it at 1904ish by my reckoning. That and 38 L.C. is not the ideal caliber to wish for.
But on the upside it did help me to diagnose a problem with my 1889. A new cylinder latch is req'd for mine to lock up better.
Roosters92002.jpg

Thanks Rooster, it's still a neat wheelgun.
 
Guns need to be loved as I am sure that one is or it wouldn't still be there,if the guy doesn't want it I will give it the love that it needs and a good home. It can rest next to my 1911 and I promise not to try .357 Magnum in it. G:
 
Back
Top Bottom