Ross's prototype rifle #1

tula

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
Has anyone else here had the opportunity to handle this piece of history? it was his personal hunting gun with the oval bull barral and exposed hammer that cocks not unlike a lever gun when you pull the bolt back? I have handled it a few times gives a fella the shivers getting to mual that thing :) when I get a chance to I'll take some pics and post them.
 
I haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about, but this sounds awesome and I will personally do... something... to you if you do not post pics. Very detailed and extensive pics :D
 
its in the book the rossrifle, its Ross's personal rifle the first one ever built and his prototype from which all the other models desend from, it was donated to the Halifax Citidel and is in thier private armoury locked away from the public.....but I seem to have friends in the right places and get to play with these toys from time to time. :)
 
Back
Top Bottom