Hi folks,
Just wanted to find out if anyone can point me to where I can get my hands on some 12ga Rotweill Brenekke Slugs. I know the Brenekke USA ones are still in limbo but the european ones still make it to Canada right? So where can I get some and how much do they usually run?
I remember I got a box or two from BigRedd once a long time ago but that's it. So please if you have em or know where I can get em let me know.
Thanks
Shotgun
Just wanted to find out if anyone can point me to where I can get my hands on some 12ga Rotweill Brenekke Slugs. I know the Brenekke USA ones are still in limbo but the european ones still make it to Canada right? So where can I get some and how much do they usually run?
I remember I got a box or two from BigRedd once a long time ago but that's it. So please if you have em or know where I can get em let me know.
Thanks
Shotgun


















































