Rounds Fired In 2011

fralic76

Regular
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Lets get this one going again....

To date

.22LR - 300
.22 Short - 0
30-30 - 0
.308 - 0
410 - 0
_________________
Total - 300


Notes:

Caliber and number of rounds will be recorded
7.62 NATO will be counted as 308 Win
5.56 NATO will be counter as 223
Shotgun will be considered 12 gauge unless otherwise stated.
 
Reloads not counting surplus I'm over 1500 rounds since Christmas. Way too many to even try to count. It would be much easier to just count pounds of gun powder we use. Looks like about 25 to 30 pounds of gun powder so far, but I 've only fired half of them.
 
Not really sure, but I did crank out 100 rounds with the CZ858 a couple of days ago. Constantly reloading 5 round mags in a cold wind is stupid.
 
So far I only went once since the new years.. but will be going out most likely this weekend since we've been getting some nice +plus weather, but so far...

500-.22lr
200-7.62x39
 
I am sitting at 1250 10mm and 300 9mm so far this year. It's been slow... BUT! I have 500 12g and 2000 .22lr ready to go for todays gopher hunt. I plan to burn it all off:).
 
Back
Top Bottom