RPH: Stoeger M3000, Bronze Finish

Ah I just order this model but in tungsten cerakote. I take like the burnt bronze but bass pro didn't have the image up. How does it run for you guys?
 
Did you follow break guidelines? I hear these guns can be hit or miss... I plan on doing a thorough clean and heavy lead shot that I have kicking around.

No. To be honest I tried my preferred birdshot loads. It didn’t work, so I put it away and ordered a Benelli M2 SP.

I’m pretty sure I could get it to run with some effort.
 
That seems like an expensive mishap but I totally get it, did the same with a savage 308 to tikka, when the savage didnt hold up to its talk.

What type of ammo were you running with that caused the issues, how often? I want to use 2 3/4 number 6 for grouse and 3 inch 4 shot for ducks.
 
Back
Top Bottom