B BPJim Member EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location South/Central Alberta Dec 2, 2010 #1 Hi again Anyone know anything about Ruger 77/50's Good Bad or Ugly?
m777 CGN frequent flyer Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 400 0 0 Location winnipeg Jan 7, 2011 #2 Had one, liked it and loaned it to a guy I worked with. Would like to see it again. Clint
B BPJim Member EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location South/Central Alberta Jan 8, 2011 #3 Were they something to use or were they just a novality to fire once in a while?
HeadDamage CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 138 0 0 Location Calgary Jan 8, 2011 #4 They had some sort of problem to do with ignition I think. They where dropped and tend not to have much resale value.
They had some sort of problem to do with ignition I think. They where dropped and tend not to have much resale value.
hakx CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 88 0 0 Location Edmonton Jan 15, 2011 #5 Rugers attempt to enter the inline market. Didn't last.