As I noted earlier, the rear fame screws in stainless steel are no longer available, and that information came from the nice lady at Sturm, Ruger. I bought the last four at $6.50 each. I have not yet heard back from the component part company, so I'll be going to see them tomorrow or Tuesday. The exact copy hexagonal nipples are made by Butler-Creek/Uncle Mikes of Oregon, and I get them from a dealer there on our annual trip to the state. PM me for details - he sends them anywhere, and they are US$17.95 a set of six - perfect replacements.
I've just finished cleaning up my ROA after a four-hour session, during which time I put around 100 or so shots down it. I wipe it over after each cylinder-load, but otherwise don't baby it. My first shot today was a nine at 25M right-handed, and my last was an eight, shot right-handed. Today I was trying out Pyrodex Select, and really could not tell quite why is was called that - it felt zackly the same as either P or T7...
Have a great Christmas, all, if I don't hear from you again, and happy and gunsmoke-filled 2016.
tac