Ruger Old Army spares?

Understood, Sir.

Seems that the densest piece of wood here is between my ears - I'm just a perfectionist and can't abide to see something precision-made not as precise as it should be.

If all the replacement plans go to RS, then I have a nice piece of 18-8 right here to do a job on, but it will take some time with my little lathe.

Best

tac
 
i can fathom what happened at snapshots- they probably looked for base pin for a BLACKHAWK, due to the "commonality" between the two guns- thought they had stock and advised you thusly; then they reviewed the order, realised it won't work, and sent a revision
 
Me, too, since I began shooting BP hangdun shooting in the late 1960's....

I don't make the rules here in Europe- I just have to abide by them, like every other RCO running a range under the auspices of the NRA and Health & Safety. These rules, after all, are designed as far as possible to safeguard against sheer stupidity and as we all know, THAT has no limits.

I'll agree that it's difficult to dry-ball a revolver, but noobs are noobs and can get flustered. Not being perfect, I always keep a co2 ball blower in my range box, just in case somebody dry-balls a long arm...something I've never yet done, but just might do in the future as I get older.

Best

tac

PS - what is this company actually called? I'd sure like to give them a call.

they answer the phone snap-shots;
 
Understood, Sir.

Seems that the densest piece of wood here is between my ears - I'm just a perfectionist and can't abide to see something precision-made not as precise as it should be.

If all the replacement plans go to RS, then I have a nice piece of 18-8 right here to do a job on, but it will take some time with my little lathe.

Best

tac

or take it with you the next time you go to germany- tell customs it's a steel rod; then find an OLD toymaker's shop in rural germany, get him to take you "into ze back" and make you one- that one will be PERFEk(no, it's not a misspelling- and his name vill be "otto"
 
Back
Top Bottom