Good day all
I have a CZ457 MTR in XRS chassis. Vortex venom 5- 25x 56 objective with 34mm tube on a 20 MOA base rail. All equipment mounted correctly and torqued to spec tolerance.
My conundrum is when I zero at 50m it only leaves me with 13.6 mils of upper travel which is insufficient for 300m.
I have ordered a 40MOA rail to alleviate this.
What would cause all the travel to be eaten up so much elevation in the 50m zero ..?
Any help and knowledge would be greatly appreciated.
Note: when zeroed at 50m it put most through the same hole with a little variation. Accuracy not affected.
Cheers and have a great day
I have a CZ457 MTR in XRS chassis. Vortex venom 5- 25x 56 objective with 34mm tube on a 20 MOA base rail. All equipment mounted correctly and torqued to spec tolerance.
My conundrum is when I zero at 50m it only leaves me with 13.6 mils of upper travel which is insufficient for 300m.
I have ordered a 40MOA rail to alleviate this.
What would cause all the travel to be eaten up so much elevation in the 50m zero ..?
Any help and knowledge would be greatly appreciated.
Note: when zeroed at 50m it put most through the same hole with a little variation. Accuracy not affected.
Cheers and have a great day



















































