Running out of elevation CZ457 MTR XRS

well guys thank you for all the information. It’s very helpful and making a decision. I have purchased a 40 MOA canted rail, and that has solved the problem.
 
Thank you everyone for the input. It helps me learn. Range follow up. 300m 1mil diamond target hints consistently. The size of the groups kind of surprised me that I would do well. I’m new to this discipline so I am more than pleased with that result. Only the second time I have my fired a .22 at 300 m.
Thank you again to everyone for the advice
Cheers
 
Just a quick update the 40 MOA rail installed gives me just under 20 mils of vertical adjustment from the 50 m. That allows you to hold a bull all the way past 300 m. If weather conditions are perfect, you can push it to 400m with max dial elevation, and a hold over.
Good glass makes all the difference
 
Back
Top Bottom