jaycee CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 131 0 0 Location B.C. Jun 12, 2010 #1 No luck with the search function. Anyone know who carries RWS 22 Magnum ammo in Canada?
bassman CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 220 0 1 Location Halton Hills Jul 19, 2010 #2 free bump, I'm looking for same. The search function sucks on this forum... Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
L LarryG CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 121 0 0 Location Alberta Jul 20, 2010 #3 try gobles firearms in ontario, I know they bring in .22 LR.
M mudgunner49 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 89 0 0 Location In a shell scrape 300 metres behind you... Jul 21, 2010 #4 jaycee said: No luck with the search function. Anyone know who carries RWS 22 Magnum ammo in Canada? Click to expand... If you find it for a decent price pease post up and let folks know. The last that I saw was about $1 per round... blake
jaycee said: No luck with the search function. Anyone know who carries RWS 22 Magnum ammo in Canada? Click to expand... If you find it for a decent price pease post up and let folks know. The last that I saw was about $1 per round... blake