RWS Dynamit Nobel caps? **FOUND SOME**

cdnrokon

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Location
Manitoba
I have been looking to buy some caps both in #11 as well as the musket style. Where in Canada could I buy this brand.

After trying the contact given and they do not sell to public :(

I tried my local archery shop that dabbles in black powder stuff.....I have been away from the archery shop for many years...

This place has now a complete line of stuff and has the RWS Dynamit line. If you are in Manitoba and need muzzleloader stuff as well as powder in general try Heights Archery
 
Last edited:
I have been looking for years as well. I saw some listed in Quebec stores but they did not have it in stock nor did they know how to order them. A few years ago I had tracked down the listed importer for canada to an Ottawa email address, never heard back from them, can't seem to find it anymore.
 
Was it old stock or do you know if they have a good supply?
If the price beats the ridiculous amount that most places are charging some clubs might be interested in a bulk order.
 
Back
Top Bottom