SAA First gen value

wcook1967

Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Location
Regina Sask
Just looking to find value of my SAA gen 1. Colt says it was made 1895. Not sure if I am going to sell it yet but may have to due too circumstances.
lg123565_zps9397a1c4.jpg
http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/wcook1967/media/pistol_zps7425960d.jpg.html http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/wcook1967/media/lg123568_zpsb302b7ff.jpg.html http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/wcook1967/media/lg123566_zps883fb27b.jpg.html . The pictures really dont do it justice. The bluing is 80 to 90 % and has a bit of a story but no documentation. Thanks in advance

Warren
 
Last edited:
Looks to say 45 Colt. If it's original finish and configuration I would think it's worth a pretty penny. Probably worth exporting to get max money.
If it's refinished I would estimate 1000-1200
Beautiful gun.
 
Is it registered, all matching serial numbered and unaltered?

If so you will get more selling it is the USA, probably double what someone would pay here in Canada.

Even if still in .45 colt it is still a antique status gun in the USA, just not here because of cailbre.
 
Back
Top Bottom