SAA Holster

bob ford

Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Europe
I just purchased my first holster on e-bay for $70,don't know much about holsters and I didn't find much information on it,so any info is much appreciated ,
red river
MAKER
tujunga,CAL
these are the markings on the holster,
here are a couple of pics ,wth gun
thanks ,
1003362.jpg

1003363a.jpg
 
You got a great buy, you would have paid signifigantly more for a similar custom holster with that much detail work. Very nice.
 
I just purchased my first holster on e-bay for $70,don't know much about holsters and I didn't find much information on it,so any info is much appreciated ,
red river
MAKER
tujunga,CAL
these are the markings on the holster,
here are a couple of pics ,wth gun
thanks ,
1003362.jpg

1003363a.jpg

Some of the amazing arms I have seen on here lately ......Beautiful 6 gun!!
 
thanks very much for the replies,I bought the holster from a german dude, I think the CAL on the holster stands for California
MusketFire thanks for the kind words,the sixshooter is a 44-40 made in 1919 refinished, and engraved by John Adams
 
Back
Top Bottom