Sage M305

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearscatt

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I turned mine in, broke my heart. I am a landed immigrant from US retired US military so I have to strictly obey the law or I could be deported. I would lose my house and everything. I cant become a Canadian citizen or I would lose my military retirement. The US law states that if I become a citizen of another country I could refuse recall to active duty under the protection of my domiciled country. So no duel citizenship for me
 
I turned mine in, broke my heart. I am a landed immigrant from US retired US military so I have to strictly obey the law or I could be deported. I would lose my house and everything. I cant become a Canadian citizen or I would lose my military retirement. The US law states that if I become a citizen of another country I could refuse recall to active duty under the protection of my domiciled country. So no duel citizenship for me
Deported? Meh…self identify as anything other than a white heterosexual male and you ain’t being deported from this Canada ..mister …err..miss…sorry
 
I turned mine in, broke my heart. I am a landed immigrant from US retired US military so I have to strictly obey the law or I could be deported. I would lose my house and everything. I cant become a Canadian citizen or I would lose my military retirement. The US law states that if I become a citizen of another country I could refuse recall to active duty under the protection of my domiciled country. So no duel citizenship for me

From your other thread https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/threads/yes-i-screwed-up-bad.2578968/
Left my lazier bore sitter in the bore and touched off my 338/378 Weather Mag MK V. The muzzle was destroyed and pealed like a banana. She did buck a might harder than usual was the only indication and suddenly I remembered and got this sick feeling. long and short of it I need a new 338/378 Weatherby MKV barrel. Custom built barrel would be ok. Anybody know how I can order one? Weatherby has stopped making them.

Is this just a really low tier rage bait profile?
 
why would I do that? no other action would fit the stock as it is CNC aluminum made to specifically fit the M305 action and no other action would work with that stock.
Law is in Canada that the serialized part of the firearm is the firearm, in most cases its the receiver. Every other part is legal to own and trade


There is no law requiring you to comply.
The confiscation program isnt law.
The deadline to come into compliance with the law, as in not owning a prohibited rifle, is Oct 31 2026.


The only thing that happened is you ensured you complied with their designated dates.

There is no law or regulation forcing them to:
-run the buyback
-pay anyone
-collect firearms

The case is going to be heard by the supreme court of Canada and they have the ability to pause or extend the amnesty
 
tell us more about your 5 day surrender window and how you managed to be first in line.
If by "strictly following the law" you mean making stuff up and hoping it's good enough, then sure, you did real good kid.
 
why would I do that? no other action would fit the stock as it is CNC aluminum made to specifically fit the M305 action and no other action would work with that stock.
Sell it, as there are people that don't care and likely still using theirs.

You could legally destroyed the reciever and sell the parts.

Lol deported. Canada doesn't even deport people charged with murder.
 
I turned mine in, broke my heart. I am a landed immigrant from US retired US military so I have to strictly obey the law or I could be deported. I would lose my house and everything. I cant become a Canadian citizen or I would lose my military retirement. The US law states that if I become a citizen of another country I could refuse recall to active duty under the protection of my domiciled country. So no duel citizenship for me
As a fellow serving member I could care less about wanting to re-serve.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom