no its not every word in the post is trueFrom your other thread https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/threads/yes-i-screwed-up-bad.2578968/
Is this just a really low tier rage bait profile?
no its not every word in the post is trueFrom your other thread https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/threads/yes-i-screwed-up-bad.2578968/
Is this just a really low tier rage bait profile?
no its not every word in the post is trueFrom your other thread https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/threads/yes-i-screwed-up-bad.2578968/
Is this just a really low tier rage bait profile?
I turned mine in, broke my heart. I am a landed immigrant from US retired US military so I have to strictly obey the law or I could be deported. I would lose my house and everything. I cant become a Canadian citizen or I would lose my military retirement. The US law states that if I become a citizen of another country I could refuse recall to active duty under the protection of my domiciled country. So no duel citizenship for me




























