S'alright

Anfoman76

Regular
Rating - 99%
191   2   0
Location
B.C.
Hey you guys, I need some assistance here. I've misplaced my adjustable powder measure. I have a suspicionit crossed the border with my inlaws after the last rendezvous. I just realized it after my last trip to the range were my son and I had to use a 7.62x39 case and a 9mm case to measure with :redface:. Does anyone have an extra they could sell me? I know I can get one from TOW or Dixie but theey won't get here soon enough for me to practice accurately for Heffley :mad:. I also now Marstar carries them but they are a little spendy compared to the other 2. If you don't have an extra do you know where I could get one quick? Thanks for any and all info.
UPDATE
Just got off the phone with the outlaw and my powder measures are coming Express post tomorrow so they should be here by the end of the week. PHewww
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom