I'm heading for sask for the MLer season and was wondering what the Sask regs say about what is considered an unloaded MLer.
Is taking out the primer ok or does the power and bullet have to be removed as well? Also, if it is ok to just remove the primer for legal transport in a vehicle, can I leave the powder pellets and bullet in the rifle overnight or should they be removed.
As you can tell I am new to MLs. I have an Omega.
Is taking out the primer ok or does the power and bullet have to be removed as well? Also, if it is ok to just remove the primer for legal transport in a vehicle, can I leave the powder pellets and bullet in the rifle overnight or should they be removed.
As you can tell I am new to MLs. I have an Omega.


















































