Anyone out there shoot shuetzen rifles? I've been shooting them for just a couple of years. I just got back from a match in Tacoma. It's a really enjoyable way to spend a weekend. Good company, and a lot of match formats so there is something for everyone. ( offhand centre fire, offhand rimfire, benchrest for both, black powder bench rest, group size, iron sight matches, military rifle ).
Apparently I'm the only Canadian that's been there for several years. I thought I'd post a bit about it in case there were others interested. The Tacoma Rifle and Revolver club is a great facility and has two Schuetzenfests per year. One in the spring and one in the fall.
Chris.
Apparently I'm the only Canadian that's been there for several years. I thought I'd post a bit about it in case there were others interested. The Tacoma Rifle and Revolver club is a great facility and has two Schuetzenfests per year. One in the spring and one in the fall.
Chris.


















































