Scope for Uberti Highwall

Leatherwood have mixed reviews (genrally optics are good, mounts not so much).

Vintage Unertl, Fecker, Lyman, or Parker Hale woudl also work although you may be best to go with MVA.

I have a vintage Winchester but it was made for 22cal. Not sure how it would stand up to a big bore.
 
Well the mounts are proving to be an issue I think. The mounts I see are for dovetail, but the rifle has been drilled and tapped. Maybe need some smithin.
 
Leatherwood have mixed reviews (genrally optics are good, mounts not so much).

Vintage Unertl, Fecker, Lyman, or Parker Hale woudl also work although you may be best to go with MVA.

I have a vintage Winchester but it was made for 22cal. Not sure how it would stand up to a big bore.

Leatherwood is made in the People's Republic of China. Stick with good old USA
 
Back
Top Bottom