Afternoon guys, I have been searching on the web looking for some Scottish muskets and have found very little information. I'm wondering if anyone can give me some insight and values on them original and replica. I would really like to re-create a highlander outfit from the Jacobite rebellion.
I have come to understand I need a flat powder horn as well which seems to be impossible to find. Any help ?
Also wondering what an original Scottish steel pistol would be worth ? and how hard are they to find.
Cheers, McLean
I have come to understand I need a flat powder horn as well which seems to be impossible to find. Any help ?
Also wondering what an original Scottish steel pistol would be worth ? and how hard are they to find.
Cheers, McLean
Last edited:




























. Most of the arms collected up after the "rebellions" went into either Scottish or English nobility"s collections. After the '45, General Wolf is said to have had a fence built around his home with the broken Claymore blades picked off of Culloden field and the subsequent arms ban. OP....Despite this, we're still "aboon them ah!" 





















