Seeking help repairing a rare Sjogren Inertia

Timothious Maximus

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just purchased a Sjogren Inertia on auction. Overall, it is in lovely condition. However, the main recoil spring is very weak and cannot return the bolt group to battery on its own with the muzzle raised above horizontal. Additionally, the original rubberized buttplate is missing chunks at the toe and heel.

I am hoping someone out there might have the dimensions of the mainspring so that I might be able to order a remanufactured replacement.

Any additional spare parts are of course always welcome.20261005_194218.jpg20261005_194246.jpg
 
I figure they're likely an uncommon size, but I know they can be made easily enough, the trouble is that I don't know what the original length measurement should be. I was hoping someone else might have one in running condition that might be able to collect that measurement for me.
 
Back
Top Bottom