Can anybody with a Whitney (lever) snap a couple close up pics of the extractor "finger" (or whatever its called) and the firing pin area for me please?
The area specifically is where the "finger" lays in. Specifically this area:

Except maybe more from above and slight from the side?
Im missing the extractor. Thought it was there before my trip to the gunsmith, but he swears the extractor was missing before he got it. In any event, I'm on the the hunt for a replacement extractor now. I can get one made (I think) but I'd like to see what Im dealing with. Wonder if old Winchesters may be compatible?
Any part sources? google didn't help much. Anything I could find was decades old
Ideally somebody may have a extractor I can buy, or get measurements from to have one made, but Im not holding my breath.
The area specifically is where the "finger" lays in. Specifically this area:

Except maybe more from above and slight from the side?
Im missing the extractor. Thought it was there before my trip to the gunsmith, but he swears the extractor was missing before he got it. In any event, I'm on the the hunt for a replacement extractor now. I can get one made (I think) but I'd like to see what Im dealing with. Wonder if old Winchesters may be compatible?
Any part sources? google didn't help much. Anything I could find was decades old
Ideally somebody may have a extractor I can buy, or get measurements from to have one made, but Im not holding my breath.


















































