Self Storage

ultra_bright

Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
GTA, Ontario
Would anyone here under unforeseen circumstances be willing to store your antique firearms in a self storage place if they were allowed to be stored there and covered by insurance?

I'm thinking of storing my muzzleloader there while I'm in the process of moving for a few months, and would like to know people's opinions about keeping guns in other locations.
 
First thing: If you were going to do something like that you shpouldn't be advertising it on the 'net. Like leaving your wallet on the dash of your car - it's not clever. You aren't as anonymous as you think you are.

Second thing: Antiques are deemed by law to be "non-firearms". Therefore even if the storage company has a policy about firearms, it obviously doesn't aply to non-firearms. Don't ask, don't tell. If you were going to store your antique in a self storage facility, the fewer people who know about it the better. That most certainly includes the management and staff of the storage facility. Think about it.

Third thing: self storage units are a really poor place to store valuables. I would try hard to find an alternative before I'd leave anything of value in a self-storage unit.
 
... Besides,this guy could end up with your gun.
images

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. give up...
images
and wife (aka brains of the op)
images

;)
 
Back
Top Bottom