sellier and bellot 12ga 2 5/8 reduced recoil 1oz slug ?

Good question - first I've heard of them. If a typical 12-gauge is designed to open up and still fit in the chamber before the forcing cone (hence the danger warning of accidentally chambering something longer), then a 2-5/8 shell should fit where a 2-3/4 (6/8) round would fit.

You'll notice "if" and "should" appears here... so it's totally useless to you as a real answer, but if you have access to crates of these, let us know :)
 
As for safe to fire in 3" chamber of course, they are shorter so no issues. As for accuracy, try and see but it is a long jump to the forcing cone. If they shoot to your liking have fun.
 
Buy as many as you can as often as you can!

This is pretty much all I use for Action Shotgun shooting.......

On second thought......they are crap..... it would be best if you told me where you saw these in quantity, so that I may save other shooters countless wasted hours and money on using these crap shells!
 
Back
Top Bottom