Logan11 New member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Dec 21, 2009 #1 Could anyone tell me if the Sellier and Bellot 308's are good ammo or not? I have a M305/M14. Thanks.
Could anyone tell me if the Sellier and Bellot 308's are good ammo or not? I have a M305/M14. Thanks.
5440fight CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 180 0 1 Location under a rock, trolling bugs. Dec 21, 2009 #2 It's decent stuff, but I wouldn't recommend 180 grain stuff. Beats the gun up a bit- op rod etc.
B BANNED CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 241 0 0 Location Central AB Breton/DV Dec 21, 2009 #4 Anything under 170 is usually recommended. Then again I know plenty of guys that have been running Winchester 180 PPs since they bought their M305s...
Anything under 170 is usually recommended. Then again I know plenty of guys that have been running Winchester 180 PPs since they bought their M305s...