Sellier and Bellot 9.3x62

Shakky

Regular
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Location
Newmarket, Ont.
It seems Trade Ex has some of this ammo around at a good price. I was thinking of picking up a few boxes and then using the brass for reloading. I'm not familiar with this Czech company, am I better to just go with Norma or Hornady or do they make a good product?
 
I think S&B is budget priced and budget quality, but it depends on what you are looking for. It always goes bang, and some rifles shoot it accurately. Brass seems very coarse grained to me, and flash holes sometimes are under sized. I think it is good value for the money, but only when priced somewhat below ( 75%?) North American manufacturers. S&B does have the advantage of loading for some of the more obscure European chamberings, good enough reason to like it. I have used their 7x57R ammo to take a couple deer and a wolf, no complaints.
 
Back
Top Bottom