Sellier & Bellot Buckshot

HKMark23

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Location
The Far East
Been checking out S&B buckshot on the net. I'm under the impression that satisfaction with this ammo is dependent upon the gun you're putting it through. Essentially, it seems these shells work best out of a shottie that handles 3" shells even though they're sold as 2 3/4" shells. Also, they're smoky. On the plus side, they pattern well. They're marketed as a 2 3/4 which normally contains 9 pellets, yet S&B contain 12 ?? This is confusing. Are these actually 3" shells instead of 2 3/4 ?? Experiences and comments ??

Thanx
 
The best comment I can make is that their managed recoil buckshot and slugs sell out almost instantly. Whenever a dealer announces they are in stock there is an immediate run on them. S&B is increasingly becoming a favorite for all their ammunition. I find that for a commercial ammo their 45 is more accurate than both Win and Rem and prefer their brass when it comes to reloading, so it's a win win
 
I don't know about their shotgun ammo but i love the pistol ammo. Snappy and well made with premuim componets it seems.
 
Back
Top Bottom